- Work efficiency could not be improved because single-color light modules, which can only be used by one person at a time, were used for large shipments.
- As a pass-through operation, delivery times are tight and work time is limited.
- Medium sorting between cases and cartons/pieces is done by hand; only veteran operators are able to improve efficiency.
Our system successfully shortened work time!
- When five people work simultaneously, each operator can process 2,400 pieces per hour, which successfully shortens sorting work time!
- Five-digit light module displays for cartons/pieces make it easy to understand assorting quantities—even large assorting quantities for single stores—at a glance! This helps improve work efficiency.
- Even beginners can perform the work with ease!
- Adapting our system to small quantities of a diverse array of products successfully improved productivity and accuracy.
Pairing a medium sorting system with put to light
We created a system that pairs medium sorting performed with wireless handy terminals with a put to light system.