March 1, 2005
President and C.E.O. KIYOSHI TADA
- AIOI will comply with all laws and other regulations regarding the “Privacy Protection Law Regarding Personal Information.”
- AIOI has established a compliance program to protect personal information and will regularly review the program to make improvements as conditions change.
- Personal information collected by AIOI will be used only for appropriate purposes after disclosing the intended purpose.
- AIOI will not disclose personal information to third parties, except in cases where a prior agreement exists between the person and AIOI or as permitted by law.
- In the event AIOI must entrust third parties on matters concerning personal information, AIOI will ensure such third parties meet AIOI’s selection standards and will handle personal information with strict control and management.
- AIOI will maintain and improve, as necessary, its system to keep personal information securely controlled and to protect this information from illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage.