- We use new ideas to develop and provide innovative systems to the world from our headquarters in Japan.
- We care about the future of our planet and include environmental considerations in our product development process.
- We contribute to the advancement of logistics systems that support the logistics and manufacturing workplaces that underpin our way of life.
|Company name||AIOI·SYSTEMS CO.,LTD.|
|Date established||March 8th, 1984|
|President and C.E.O.||Kiyoshi Tada|
|Employees||117 (as of Feb, 2022)|
AIOI SYSTEMS PROPOSES, DESIGNS, DEVELOPS, MANUFACTURES and SELLS:
Commitment to SDGs
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
AIOI Systems is committed to working toward a sustainable society in accordance with its management philosophy.
We are actively working to solve social issues in cooperation with various stakeholders.
Creating an environment where our employees can continue to work with peace of mind.
We employ motivated employees of all nationalities and genders in all departments. In addition to conducting harassment seminars, we support employees raising children by providing a maternity and childcare leave system as well as a paid leave system that allows employees to take paid leave on an hourly basis. In addition, we have introduced a teleworking system to facilitate information sharing and multi-tasking.
To prevent infection, including COVID-19, we provide employees with surgical masks and portable hand sanitizer alcohol, and we are working to improve the sanitary environment by thoroughly arranging office equipment and air conditioning.
Pioneering Future Innovations
- Many of the systems we sell can realize automation and labor saving in warehouses and factories. Our systems help prevent errors and improve the efficiency of human work that is absolutely necessary in warehouses and factories. The introduction and use of these systems can be expected to contribute to the digital transformation (DX) of work content as well as improve work efficiency, leading to an improved work environment.
- We will continue to create and develop products first in the world and the industry, including Smart Card, to contribute to technological innovation in the manufacturing and logistics industries.
We have set up “LIVE Showroom”, Live Online Showroom, with our own system since 2020, and customers all over the world are using it as a new place of communication.
Through partnerships, we aim to accelerate our sustainable development goals by strengthening collaboration among our partners in the same and different industries, such as by developing “Satellite Showroom” that are directly connected to our “LIVE Showroom”.
Developing Environmentally Friendly Products
- We design products that support environmental friendliness by developing products that are environmentally friendly, such as longer-lasting and more energy-efficient, and by improving recyclability. We take into consideration the selection of materials that do not emit toxic gases when disposed of by incineration.
- We are contributing to the realization of paperless and digitalized logistics and manufacturing sites with Smart Card that can be rewritten more than One (1) million times and do not require batteries, Pick to Light systems and Projection Picking System🄬 that digitize work instructions and work performance information.
- We are compliant with ISO 14001 environmental management certification and are positively working on environmental issues.
AIOI Systems supports SHARE, a Non Government Organization (NGO) engaged in international cooperation activities.
SHARE is an International Health NGO founded in 1983 by doctors, nurses, students, and others who took grassroots activity to share a healthy and peaceful world with all people. We are promoting healthcare support activities in Cambodia, Timor-Leste, and Japan to “Nurture people, Protect life,” aiming for a society in which all people can live healthy lives both mentally and physically.