Information Security Policy
To meet the expectation of AIOI customers that provide logistics systems worldwide, AIOI･Systems Co., Ltd. (hereafter AIOI) has created a policy on Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). The purpose is to protect information assets from external threats, fulfill social demands, and maintain stable business operations. This will become AIOI’s “Basic Security Policy” on information assets.
June 1, 2023
President and C.E.O. YUTAKA YOSHINO
- AIOI will comply with laws and regulations associated with information security, security related to contractual responsibility, and AIOI’s policy on information security.
- AIOI employees understand the importance of protecting information assets of AIOI and those of their customers, and they will make every effort to protect the confidentiality of all information assets.
- AIOI will create an ISO committee (International Organization for Standardization) to develop and execute a plan to prevent its information assets from raid, loss, manipulation, destruction, leak, and usage obstruction and will execute the PDCA cycle (plan–do–check–adjust) to improve information security.
- AIOI will monitor its information management system by conducting audits on a regular basis and performing necessary reviews. It will also continuously improve ISMS and train all employees.
- If a problem with information security occurs, AIOI will try to minimize the damage by quickly determining the cause, taking appropriate action, and developing preventive measures.