Small Items Picking (For Pharmacy)
- PPS can be installed in existing medicine cabinets at pharmacies and hospitals
- The system converts prescription information into barcodes, and simply scanning the barcode illuminates the drawer containing the medication to be picked, and displays the name and quantity of the medication on the board.
- The camera recognizes the AR marker next to the drawer and determines which drawer was opened correctly. If it is wrong, a warning sound and a red light will alert the user of the error.
- As shown in the photo above, it is also possible to use the SW series, a small light module without numeric display, in the lower drawer section to link the two.
- Adoption of an ultra-short focus projector ensures that the operator is not overshadowed by the projection
||Easy to install because the system projects images onto existing shelves.
There is no need to secure new space or rearrange the shelves.
||Projected images allow even inexperienced users to instantly locate the medication they are looking for, improving speed and accuracy.
If there is a mistake, Poka-Yoke warns with an error display and sound.
||Since the required quantity and product name are projected to the location of the medicine, anyone can do the work, and the dispensing assistants can pick the medicines accurately.|
Floor Projection Type (For Distribution Center without shelves)
- Picking and sorting instructions can be projected on a floor, such as in transit distribution centers where there are no shelves.
- Work progress information can be projected on the wall so that not only the manager but also the workers can see the day’s work progress.
- Projectors can be recessed into the ceiling or covered with an outer cover, allowing projectors to be used in refrigerated areas without the risk of condensation.
- Work is performed on a floor surface, making it easy to clean up after work and maintaining a clean environment at all times.
- One controller controls one projector
- Up to 5 wireless switches can be used, allowing 5 people to work simultaneously in the same area.
- The projector’s irradiation area expands depending on the irradiation distance
- Wireless switches, which do not require batteries and generate their own power, are used to transmit work completion information.
|Projection Area||Distance to Floor|
|Diagonal (inch)||H x V (inch)||Projector to Floor (inch)|
|150||87 x 51||169|
|200||169 x 106||224|
|300||256 x 157||339|
At the site where the system has been introduced for sorting work in a warehouse, the following examples are provided.
Operation instruction information and work lines are projected on the floor, and caution points and progress information are projected on the wall to deter work errors.
||Floor-illuminated F-PPS projects picking instructions, sorting instructions, product names, quantities, etc. from the ceiling to the floor, so the system can be installed in such locations.
Wireless switches that generate their own power without batteries and Bluetooth barcode readers can be used to work in a wireless environment.
||Direct instructions can be given on pallets and six-wheeled carts by video projection|
||In addition to monitoring from a host system, it is possible to project time targets, progress status, etc. on the wall.|
||PPS is a video projection system, so it can be easily switched with a dedicated layout setting tool (99 patterns can be registered).|
||Projection by projector allows multiple people to work simultaneously by assigning a color and giving instructions in multiple colors|
||Projector projection enables construction of a sorting system (even for picking) in a limited space.|
Apparel Hanger Type (For Store Backyard)
The camera reads the AR marker attached to the top of the hanger and recognizes where the item is.
- PPS can be installed on existing hanger racks
- The camera reads the AR marker on the top of the hanger and recognizes the color and size of the item
- Once the apparel item to be picked is selected, it is illuminated by a projector, making it easy for anyone to find the item.
- Hanger racks can be transported by AGV, so the system can be used not only in the backyards of large stores, but also in distribution centers with a large volume of apparel products.
||The projector illuminates the specified product (product number, size, and color), allowing workers to pick without hesitation.
Even if there is a mistake in picking, the Poka-Yoke function instantly detects the error and notifies the operator with a warning sound and light.
AGV + PPS (For larger number of items, EC logistics)
- In the conventional Goods To Person (G2P) system using AGVs (Automated Guided Vehicles), picking was done after looking at the picking instructions on the PC screen, or after scanning the barcode of the picked goods and looking at the sorting instructions on the PC screen, which resulted in slow speed. The PPS system navigates the frontage of the products to be picked and opens the gate only at the point where the product is to be sorted, thereby improving productivity.
- A laser sensor covering the entire picking rack instantly alerts the operator to any picking errors with an audible warning and a red light, thereby eliminating poka yoke.
- No need to inspect the products because SAS instructs where to sort the products by simply sorting them into the gates that are opened after picking.
- The use of an ultra-short focus projector ensures that the worker is not overshadowed by the projection.
||The worker can work without thinking in a sequence of picking according to the instruction by the projection, and then put the items in at the location where the shutter is open, eliminating unnecessary movements and improving work efficiency.|
||AGVs automatically transport goods, reducing the labor required for workers to walk, and eliminating the need to memorize product shelves.|
||When the AGV arrives at the picking station, instructions on which shelves to pick which items and how many items to pick can be displayed directly on the shelves, making it easy for anyone to understand.|
||By detecting the position of the worker’s hand with a sensor, the Poka-Yoke function is triggered if there is a picking error, and the error is detected with an alert sound and an alert light.|
You can download the catalog in PDF format.
Please fill out the form below and press the “Send” button.